Please Know:

1. All articles on Princess Maleiha's Diary
are subject to Copyright Laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

2. Princess Maleiha has no control over the
text and image advertisements posted on her
blog. Google decides which ads to publish.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guilt?



I stood beside the window fresh from my bath.

Did I really cleanse my body from hatred and guilt? For what am I to be guilty of? For being too private where my world is always closed? But for whom shall my door be opened to?


Why do I need to unveil my world if my heart says the truth? Do I need to be a lady in the night, holding wine in my hand and chatting with men who I just met a moment ago?

For why is there a need to flirt to get attention for a passion that does not last? If secrets are to be shared, the deserving one will know for my time will be his.

But a wise life is not bet on hopes, but plans. Concrete and not imaginary dreams.

I am recluse but not outcast. Decency is the name. I choose but not unreachable. Propriety is the other name. I am a woman but I have a name and that is where I should be.

I am not confined just discerning. My personal side is private. My social part is not contained in hypocrisy. I am what I am. NO mask, no facade.

Take me or leave me. The choice is yours. It is free.



(Photo:not mine)

No comments: