My Glass Blog




This is my diary, somewhat my glass blog. It will not attempt TO EXPLAIN my persona for I owe no one an explanation for who I am and what I want to be.

However, transparency is important, hence, I can clarify myself on vital issues concerning the events that embrace me as a Muslim, a transformational activist and a die-hard advocate of PEACE AND JUSTICE.

Your Princess Maleiha has always been non-discriminatory in friendship. Discerning in my online communications, for I always value true kindness no matter what.

My online activities have always been focused on bringing friendship to all people regardless of their creed and religion. This humble writer stands for "Unity Amidst Adversity".

Most of my works in the past when I was in the government were for peace and unity.

For those who want beyond friendship, please do not disturb me. I have better things to do than flirt.

There is so much lies on the internet and I shall not be a victim of such.

Meanwhile, let me thank you for your time and interest to read my thoughts.

I am a very transparent lady and you will read my emotions on all issues on this blog UNEDITED.

Hope to see more of you. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining my Personal Freedom

Troll:The Forum Dracula