Please Know:

1. All articles on Princess Maleiha's Diary
are subject to Copyright Laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

2. Princess Maleiha has no control over the
text and image advertisements posted on her
blog. Google decides which ads to publish.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daddy


A poem I crafted for the man of my life who taught me first what true love is. A love that has no barriers and has expressed itself unconditionally beyond man's time and God's given life. Daddy is my first love and no man can love me more than he does. Happy birthday dearest daddy! I love you beyond words can say.

Give me a man like my father
Then I shall swear no more
Give me a man like my father
I say there is no other

Behind a daughter
A loving father
Behind my stubborness
MY father's sweetness
Behind my goals
My father's support
Behind my name
My father's image

Purple leaves
Reds of cherries
Soft strawberries
Unmatching Daddy
Whose love abounds
Whose care unending

My father's love
In my heart
NO man can fade
With him
I see the truth
With others
I see lies

"Times of Your Life"
A theme for our song
His works, his dreams
Made a daughter proud

He is my father
My hero and protector

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will be posted once approved by the blog administrator. The blog administrator reserves the right to delete or publish comments based on its relevance on the article written. Comments that are inappropriate will be automatically deleted.